December payout question

Your not the only one who didn’t get a payment this month who met the 5 dollar minimal but if you didn’t read that it was 25% of the fee so if the fee was 14+ dollars you wouldn’t get a payout… I made 40 dollars and I didn’t get mine either. They should have continued the payout because the fees are dropping now.

46 here - I haven’t received any mail about not paying, and this thread is way to long. Are you saying that they raised the bar for payouts and earning 46 dollars is not enough for getting a monthly payout?

Nothing in the terms stipulate that.

No December payout here either. Payment data on the node status page shows only about $15 for December. How do we know if we are being pushed to the next month for payment or there is another issue? I don’t think just wait and hope to get paid next month is a valid response. If there was a way to validate that was the case, I would be OK with that.

I did have 12 hours where my internet was down, so I am hoping I am not getting hit for up-time violations. That is why it would be nice to know the payment status.

you’re not. don’t worry about that.

Everyone wants to get rich over the night...eth is robbery at the moment and the rest of the crypto, lets move back to banks, at least we will pay less transactions fees.

1 Like

No im saying during a payout rotation the fee hit 24 dollars so entails 40 dollars wasn’t high enough of a payout to pay me.

hilarious post… but behind all that rant I understand your frustration about the payments.
Hopefully there’ll be a solution soon that makes everyone happy. For now, don’t ruin your day by being angry over not receiving <$40 immediately. that’s not worth it.

Edit: The post has been deleted so my answer is a bit out of context

3 Likes

What do we need to do regarding December payouts? I didn’t receive any December payments either. What needs to happen to get this fixed?

You need to collect enough payouts on one wallet address to be greater or equal than a minimum threshold:

The second option is opt-in for zkSync

ok, thx @Alexey

So I should expect January’s payment to be for both December and January. I’ll wait and see then…

1 Like

Yes, if the total amount we owed would be greater in 4 times than an average fee.

now a gas it 4$ yesterday it 1.30$ yea…

Low

174 gwei

$5.39 | ~ 2 hrs : 6 mins : 16 secs

But that is an eth transaction. A storj token would cost even more to send

@Alexey, I too have noticed that December payout wasn’t made as well.

262 gwei

$9.01 | ~ 3 mins : 45 secs

You too have a pending payout lower than a minimum threshold

Wow, minimum payout was $36+ USD for Dec, damn… I thought it was a flat $5.

The fee was almost $10, so yeah, the minimum threshold is 4 times greater.

Will the delayed December payout will be calculated basing on the token’s price in January?

1 Like

@Alexey, I’m a small SNO and I have no in-depth understanding of your choice to “not move blockchains again”. But, with several different options in the blockchain space and new ones coming still that offer seemless and low cost answers to this conundrum, that sounds a bit like standing waist deep in a flooded basement and telling the fire department “we don’t need a better pump to help us here, we’re going to use buckets, spoons and tons more silicone instead going forward”. :smiley: Sorry for the sarcasm, I couldn’t resist :wink: