Minimum Threshold for Storage Node Operator Payouts

Made a mistake and paid me at only 3x transaction fee.

Should change to 10x.

yea yea you can see 208 payments and it 10,5K nodes so serious

I received my payment. But the fees … Ouch.

1 Like

So do I understand correctly that anyone below ~100$ for December and January combined will not receive a payout this month?

No. The threshold was unofficially $36 for December earnings to be paid out in January.

If a payout wasn’t made in January, then the combined December and January earnings needed to be above $69.62 for a February payout.

If a payout was made in January, then the January earnings need to be above $69.62 for a February payout.

Yeah, and on next payout month it will definitely hit :100:$ :grimacing:

Dec earnings 5.18$
Jan earnings 6.99$

12.17$… I will never get paid… =(

4 Likes

ny node was started November 2 of 2020 I won’t be seeing a payout until 2022

3 Likes

I’m in a similar case, started November, have around $2 total so far :pensive:. Although I believe we won’t have to wait till 2022, as the earnings increase over time.
Imho, the sad part is that the storage grows so slowly that the earnings don’t reach the threshold within reasonable time and not that the threshold is high… Storjlabs can’t do much about the later :frowning:

well gpan between the time that I started Germany and the US sno’s have grown to almost 3000 nodes in just in those two countries I have a lot competition, since November I have only 639 GB of total storage so the is what I have base that 2022 number on

14 posts were split to a new topic: What is better - to exchange every transfer of wait to more amount and exchange once

Well I got paid just under $80, so perhaps not.

As i make almost 4-5 $ per month i think that my node is no more profitable for me.i’ll stay a bit longer to see if i’ll get more money to be paid, otherwise i must (sadly) dismiss it.

3 Likes

Might as well see how zkSync works out. Either way, it shouldn’t be less profitable long run. Just takes longer to get your first payout.

you mean EVERY payout

help yourself with my shards

Sorry to see you go, but thanks for the extra data!

2 Likes

The problem with long delayed payments is that increase the probability to lose everything in case of hardware problem.

Suppose that my node will get disqualified in Feb. Obviously I will lose The Feb payout and all the held back quota (i’m in the 10th month). This is ok.
But will I receive the past month payout helded by Storj for Dec and Jan?

1 Like

Think we’re seeing a mass exodus?

2 Likes

Maybe need boicot, storj it alive for nodes and get money for nodes but payments? I dont see in my dashboard a payment pending… Project storj in one / two years it down, they dont pay micro/medium nodes, they have 24/7 online and this need mant… It not free all… but the answer it simple, gass and gass, but where is my storj and peding storj

1 Like

Mass coordinated and instantaneous exodus? No, I don’t think we’re seeing that at all. If people were leaving because of this it wouldn’t be all at the exact same hour and then nobody after that.

3 Likes