As some of you have might noticed in this topic, i am working on a site where the statistical data provided by Storj is scraped and presented in an more human readable format.
After an initial version, where i had issues with the Scrapingintervall and displaying the numbers properly, I have switched from Prometheus to Victoria Metrics as scraper and TSDB (Time Series Database). Now the data will be scraped all 15 minutes and generates some nice Graphs. Also I have created an Dashboard (thx @kevink for Inputs), which is not perfect, but gives already some nice insights into the Storj network.
The project is now mature and stable enough to get used. So please check it out and let me know what you think about it
- Dashboard: https://storjstats.info/
- Codebase on Github: GitHub - toconspiracy/storj-stats
- Uptime: https://status.storjstats.info/
- Scraping initiated at 21.06.2021 19:00 CET
- Scraping interval is 15 minutes
What can you do there?
- Looking an Graphs
- Select Timeframes for the Graphs
- Play around with the dashboard, change graph queries and add new ones. Keep in mind that you cannot save them directly, but you can export them as json file, drop me some lines and I can add it for you.
The whole Project is available as Ansiblerole on GitHub, so you can spin it up on your own, or participate via Pull Requests. Maybe you want to share your own Dashboard?